Monday 29 November 2010

CHRISTMAS GOODIES!


I have a few spare hours while Mr Lemon Drizzle does chef school with the kidlets so I thought I would catch up on my photo editing and share some Christmas goodies with you.  This is the banner for my Christmas page on my website.

I have been making mini Christmas cakes which have been a big hit. 

I heard that 80% of Christmas cakes end up in the bin, so these are perfect for families where only one person like them.

Here is a little group of this years gingerbread men all ready to go out and adorn trees.

My Santa cake has been a big hit, I am raflling him off at the fairs I have been doing. 


And these cuties are this years newest line, gingerbread boys and girls.

 I can customise them to match the child who will eat them!


Don't forget to enter my Christmas giveaway!

13 comments:

  1. Your art work is exquisite I particularly love the robin.
    I can't believe 80% of Christmas cakes end up in the bin, that is sinful and they keep so well!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the robin one the best...but they are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mini cakes are adorable Natasha, I have made some littlies this yr, my cake babies are currently being fed, and will be dressed accordingly in around a week :)
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely incredible. You stopped me in my tracks! Such talent.

    Cheers,

    *Heather*

    ReplyDelete
  5. These may be the cutest baked goods ever. Great job. You're very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are unbelievable! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! These are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! You have some talent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are supremely talented! I am seriously in awe of your work! I am so glad I found you at M.S. with your gorgeous gingerbread "house" feature. These gingerbread men are the cutest EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love all - this site made my day - beautiful - creative - awesome - :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. even called the family in to see the cakes - :)

    ReplyDelete